Foundation Wallet：Click To Check
20% of the VGC ecological laboratory fund is reserved for the construction of VGC ecological laboratory and the ecological development of VGC community. The remaining 80% of VGC is distributed to global participants / users and community contributors free of charge by mining through the built-in contribution algorithm of mining tools.
Any organization or individual can participate. Except that the ecological laboratory fund is reserved for the future ecological development of VGC, the R & D team and the founder members of the community do not reserve VGC and cannot dump VGC to the community. All people, including founding members and R & D volunteers, can only obtain VGC by participating in the purchase / provision of application services.